1. This Learning Management System (LMS) and its content belongs to the ANSHAANA LMS
2. Learners shall not involve in any kind of cases of deliberate deception, trickery or cheating intended to gain advantage, including financial advantage that may be reportable as fraud.
3. Impersonation will be considered malpractice. impersonation: pretending to be someone else, arranging for another person to take one’s place in an examination or an assessment by sharing user and/or passwords.
4. This material is covered by copyright and may not be used, sold, copied, modified or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or form or in any media by any person without the prior written consent of the copyright owner.
5. If you don't agree to abide by these terms, please don't use this LMS.
6. You may terminate this agreement at any time by logging out and removing all links to the ANSHAANA LMS (including the content) from your device.
7. Clause 2,3 &4 shall survive termination of this agreement.
8. Once paid by you, the fees for this course are not refundable.
9. ANSHAANA may update these terms at any time. Continued use of the LMS constitutes your agreement to all such revised terms.
10. We take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal information.
11. Any personal information you give to us will only be used by ANSHAANA LMS and third party institution for the administering of the courses. ANSHAANA LMS doesn’t sell or share personal information with third parties unrelated to it.
12. The LMS should operate as expected on your device. The institute or the ANSHAANA LMS will not be liable for any data loss suffered by the failure of the LMS on all, or part, of the device however it is caused.
13. The contents of the LMS don’t constitute advice, and reliance upon such content is entirely at the user’s own risk.
14. ANSHAANA shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use of, or inability to use, the LMS or any of its contents. Whilst precautions are taken, ANSHAANA does not guarantee that the LMS is free of infection by viruses or anything else that may be harmful or destructive. If use of the LMS results in the need for servicing or replacement of equipment or data, ANSHAANA is not responsible for those costs.
15. This LMS may provide links to websites that are not under the control of the ANSHAANA. Therefore, ANSHAANA does not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy policies, content or practices of these websites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. Unless specifically stated otherwise, ANSHAANA does not endorse any of the products or services advertised or available on any of the sites it links to.
16. Any failure or delay by either party in exercising its rights under any provisions of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of those rights at any time now or in the future.
17. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and take effect in accordance with Indian law and the Republic of India courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute which may arise in connection with this agreement.
Refunds, Returns and Cancellations
Purchasers may request a refund only if the purchased eLearning package has not been accessed. No refunds will be issued once the eLearning package has been accessed. Any such requests for a refund must be made within seven calendar days of the original purchase. No refunds will be provided for requests made after the seven days. To submit a request for a refund, the Customer must contact the ANSHAANA by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Order Identification (ID) Number (which is provided in the billing email sent to you upon successful purchase of one of our eLearning courses), Full Name, Email Address, Billing Address and Telephone Number in your refund request, along with a copy of your receipt of purchase. You will receive confirmation of your refund via email if and when your refund request is approved by a representative of ANSHAANA. Refund requests that are submitted by Customer more than seven calendar days after the original purchase date will not be processed. No exceptions will be made to this policy. After a refund is issued, the client is obliged to destroy all digital copies and physically printed copies of the content, information and materials associated with the eLearning course that he or she has requested a refund for.